News & Events
1. River Mandakini is the tributary of which among the following rivers?
2. Winter rainfall is the typical feature of which among the following climatic regions?
a. Monsoon regions
b. China type climatic region
c. British type climatic region
d. Mediterranean type
3. Which among the following is known as ‘hard coal’?
4. Which among the following awards is known as ‘Green Oscar’?
a. Magsaysay award
b. Whitley Awards
c. Dan David Prize
d. Abel Prize
5. Which among the following days is being celebrated as international Museum Day?
a. May 17
b. May 18
c. May 19
d. May 20
6. In which among the following places is India’s first ornamental fish park located?
7. To which of the following offices does The National Technical Research Organization’ submits report?
a. Office of president
b. Prime Minister’s Office
c. Office of Home Minister
d. Office of Defence Minister
8. Which among the following is India’s first technologically advanced train?
d. Golden Chariot
9. Which among the following is considered as the chief cause of ‘Buerger’s Disease’?
a. Alcoholic consumption
b. Products using tobacco
c. Use of mercury
d. Use of plastic
10. Which among the following organizations was presented with Indira Gandhi Prize for peace , Disarmament and Development for the year 2014?