News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 6
1. With which Indian state is Hojagiri dance associated with?
a. Arunachal Pradesh
2. Who among the following is the new President of Gambia?
a. Adama Barrow
b. Yahya Jammeh
c. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
d. Joseph Kabila
3. Which ministry has been designated as the nodal ministry for “Bharat Parv”?
a. Home affairs
4. Which event marks the National Voter’s Day?
a. The conclusion of Constituent Assembly
b. Foundation day of Election Commission
c. The election of the first President of India
d. None of the above
5. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt is associated with which musical instrument?
6. With which sports is P R Sreejesh associated with?
7. Where was the International Conference on Voter Education held?
b. Rio de Janeiro
c. New Delhi
d. Cape town
8. What is the guideline prescribed for the escorts of the persons with disabilities with respect to National Anthem?
a. They can attend to the person with disability when National Anthem is played
b. They can do whatever they want when National Anthem is played
c. They can sit along with the person with disability when National Anthem is played
d. They need to stand up when National Anthem is played
9. Which among the following is true about Varishtha Pension Bhima Yojana?
a. It caters to persons of age 60 or above
b. It caters to persons of age 58 or above
c. It caters to persons between 60 and 80
d. It caters to persons of age 65 or above
10. In which Indian state is Chitrakote waterfalls located?
a. Andhra Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh