News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 33
1. Who among the following is the first winner of BCCI Lifetime Achievement Award for women?
a. Shantha Rangaswamy
b. Mithali Raj
c. Harmanpreet Kaur
d. Purnima Rao
2. According to recent National Family Health Survey – 4, Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) declined to 41 per 1000 live births from
3. The winner of Rio Open – 2017, Dominic Thiem belongs to which of the following country?
d. U. S. A
4. The headquarters of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education is located at which among the following place?
d. New Delhi
5. Communities who are engaged in growing living root bridge is a feature of which of the following Indian State?
a. Himachal Pradesh
6. Who among the following has recently been appointed as the Chairman of National Commission for Scheduled Tribes?
a. Nand Kumar Sai
b. Rameshwar Oraon
c. V Ishwarayya
d. Urmila Singh
7. India recently signed for credit of $63 million for Tejaswini, a Socio-Economic Empowerment of adolescent girls and young women project with which of the following international organization?
b. World Bank
d. New Development Bank
8. Which of the following day is being celebrated as the National Science Day every year?
a. February 28
b. March 10
c. April 19
d. December 13
9. On which year C. V. Raman was awarded with the Nobel Prize?
10. What is the present strength of United Nations Organization?
Dominic Thiem belongs to Austria.
We have made updated.Thanks