News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 43
1. Recently a national convention of student volunteers started ‘Visaka Campaign’ towards which of the following purpose?
a. Financial literacy
b. Digital Financial Literacy
c. Sanitation Literacy
d. Rainwater harvesting literacy
2. To which of the following sector is Sagarmala projects related?
a. Industrial development
b. Agricultural development
c. Digital connectivity
d. Shipping and port development
3. As per the recent report of International Cotton Advisory Committee (ICAC) which of the following is the largest cotton producing country?
4. According to the report of Central Pollution Control Board, which of the following sector is the largest contributor of sewage generation in Ganga basin?
5. Which of the following international organization supports the National Ground Water Management Improvement Scheme (NGWMIS)?
a. Asian Development Bank
b. United Nations Development Programme
c. World Bank
d. International Meteorological Organization
6. The recently passed Maternity Benefit (Amendment) bill which seeks to increase the maternity leave available to the working women from 12 weeks to 26 weeks is available for
a. First child
b. First two children
c. First 3 children
d. Any number of children
7. Ujjawala scheme is a comprehensive scheme to combat which of the following?
a. Population growth
8. In which of the following year the Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, prohibition and Redressal) Act was passed?
9. Which of the following is not a part of Rashtriya Yuva Sashakikaran Karyakram (RYSK)?
a. Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan
b. National youth Corps
c. Youth Hostels
d. National Service Scheme
10. What is an H4 visa?
a. It is a visa for people travelling to the US for medical treatment
b. Issued to dependent family members of H1 visa
c. A visa for business purpose
d. A visa for students