News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 44
1. National Foundation for Corporate Governments was founded In which of the following year?
2. Which of the following is blue revolution related with?
a. Oil production
b. Milk production
3. Which among the following is the largest producer of banana in India?
b. Tamil Nadu
4. To which of the following is standup India Scheme related?
a. Self Help Group (SHG) Promotion Programme
b. Micro Finance Development Programme
c. Entrepreneurship Development Programme
d. Digital financial Literacy Programme
5. With which of the following Indian firm has Google launched interest Swathi Programme, which is aimed to close the digital literacy gap?
a. Reliance communications
b. Birla group
c. Tata trusts
d. Hinduja group
6. Recently SBI signed an agreement with German Development Bank for Rs. 1800 crore loan facility to finance affordable housing segment in the country. What is the maturity period of this loan?
a. 5 years
b. 10 years
c. 15 years
d. 25 years
7. Under which article of the Indian constitution does the Election Commission operate?
a. Article 320
b. Article 280
c. Article 324
d. Article 284
8. Which of the following country has recently adopted a resolution to declare March 25 as genocide day in remembrance of the atrocities carried out by a foreign army in their country?
9. Which of the following organization publishes Human Development India?
a. World Bank
10. Which of the following is the headquarters of World Economic Forum (WEF)?
a. New York