News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 47
1. Who among the following has recently taken oath as Uttarkhand Chief Minister?
a. Satpal Maharaj
b. Trivendra Singh Rawat
c. Harak Singh Rawat
d. Prakash Pant
2. In which among the following places is the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) located?
a. Uttar Pradesh
3. Which among the following universities has recently conferred an Honorary D Litt on Dr M S Swaminathan?
a. University of Mumbai
b. University of Pondicherry
c. Indian Institute of Bangalore
d. University of Kerala
4. Who among the following has recently been appointed the Chief Minister of Punjab?
a. Biren Singh
b. Parkash Singh Badal
c. Y Joy Kumar Singh
d. Capt Amarinder Singh
5. Which among the following correctly defines a Greenfield project?
a. One that is restricted by prior actions
b. One that lacks constraints by prior work
c. One that is outdated or underused
d. One that works in an environmentally friendly region
6. The pigment in red algae
a. Reflects blue light and absorbs red light
b. Reflects red light and absorbs blue light
c. Reflects red light and absorbs green light
d. Reflects red light and absorbs red light
7. In which of the following Indian city Rewa- Ultra Mega Solar Project is located?
d. Madhya Pradesh
8. Which among the following museums is not under the administrative control of the Ministry of Culture?
a. National Museum, New Delhi
b. Allahabad Museum, Allahabad
c. Parliament Museum, New Delhi
d. Victoria Memorial Hall, Kolkata
9. Under which Ministry does Sahitya Academi come?
a. Ministry of Human Resource Development
b. Ministry of Culture
c. Ministry of Youth Affairs
d. Ministry of Social Justice
10. To which category of people does the scheme of Nai Manzil cater?
a. School drop outs of minority
b. Tribal girls of 6-14 years
c. Children below 6 yrs of age and mothers
d. People going to pilgrimage