News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 58
1. Which of the following place is called Ekamra Kshetra?
2. Under which of the following Ministry’s administrative control is BSF working?
a. Ministry of defence
b. Ministry of Home Affairs
c. Pmo’s Office
d. None of the above
3. Which among the following Indian states has established ‘State Police Complaints Authority’, first of its kind in India?
b. West Bengal
4. In which among the following Indian States is Corbett National Park located?
a. Himachal Pradesh
5. What is the target set by Government of India for renewable energy generation by 2022?
a. 1750 GW
b. 175 GW
c. 1500 GW
d. 150 GW
6. Ugadi is the New Year festival of which among the following communities?
7. Which among the following days is observed as world theatre day?
a. March 27
b. April 27
c. May 27
d. February 27
8. Which insurance company will launch IPO in next fiscal year and became the first such insurance company in India?
a. Life Insurance Corporation
b. New India Assurance
c. General Insurance Corporation
d. Oriental Insurance
9. The National Green Tribunal Organized Third World Conference on Environment at which of the following places?
c. New Delhi
10. Which among the following states has become the first in the country to adopt self help group (SHG) based model for financial inclusion?
c. Tamil Nadu