News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 64
1. ‘Bhangra’ is the folk dance of which among the following states?
2. To which of the following planets is NASA’s Cassini Spacecraft launched?
3. Which among the following countries passport is considered the World’s most Powerful Passport that permits its citizens to travel to 176 countries without visa?
4. Which among the following is the amount of sulphur content in diesel and petrol for BS IV stage?
a. 45 mg/kg
b. 50 mg/kg
c. 60 mg/kg
d. 30 mg/kg
5. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is related to which among the following?
a. Women education
b. Public distribution system
c. Clean cooking fuel
d. Free internet
6. From which among the following countries has the Defence Acquisition Council approved the purchase of Barak Surface to Air Missile for Indian Navy?
7. At which among the following places has the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment launched the Rashtriya Vayoshree Yojana?
8. Who among the following organisations publishes the World Energy Outlook Report?
a. International Atomic Energy Agency
b. International Energy Association
c. World Economic Forum
d. World Bank
9. Which among the following UN Agency was founded even before the formation of UNO?
a. World Health Organisation
b. International Labour Organisation
c. World Bank
d. International Monetary Fund
10. Which among the following microbes is used for the functioning of bio-toilets introduced by the Indian Railway?