News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 66
1. Which among the following state government has launched Deendayal Rasoi Yojana, to provide whole some food at Rs. 5?
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Uttar Pradesh
2. Which among the following countries has established world’s largest solar plant?
3. With which of the following countries has India signed ‘The Green Growth Equity Fund’ to finance clean energy projects?
c. United Kingdom
d. U. S. A
4. Which of the following is correct about ‘Repo’ rate?
a. The rate at which Banks park their surplus fund at RBI
b. Rate at which central bank of a country borrows money from commercial banks
c. The rate at which RBI lends to banks
d. Repo rate is less than reverse repo rate.
5. Recently which among the following countries has dragged India to the WTO over the imposition of safeguard import duty iron and steel products?
b. U. S. A
6. What percentage of electricity generated in a power project will be got to the host state free of cost?
7. The head quarters of the World Travel and Tourism Council is located at
d. New York
8. Which among the following organizations publishes World Happiness Report?
a. United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions
b. United Nations Development Programme
c. United Nations Economic and Social Council
d. World Health Organization
9. Which among the following is the sulphur content in diesel and petrol for BS VI stage?
a. 20 mg/kg
b. 25 mg/kg
c. 10 mg/kg
d. 30 mg/kg
10. Who among the following is the director of the film “Rustom”?
a. Raja Krishna Menon
b. Tinu Suresh Desai
c. Subhash Kapoor
d. Neeraj Pandey