News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 68
1. Which among the following groups does the koala bear belong to?
2. Which among the following is not correct about “Divya Nayan””?
a. It can scan any script and read it aloud
b. Enables visually challenged to read non-Braille documents
c. Can be used by illiterates
d. It supports Hindi, English and Marathi languages
3. Which among the following contains mercury?
4. Which among the following countries has recently declared bitcoin as currency?
5. The tendrils of the garden pea plant are modifications of which among the following?
6. Which among the following countries has ranked first in 2017 Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index (TTCI) released by the World Economic Forum?
7. Which among the following is the oldest existing zoo in India?
a. Marble Palace Zoo, Kolkata
b. Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Patna
c. Mysore Zoo
d. Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Vishakhapatnam
8. Which among the following countries has recently declared a three month State emergency following bombings?
9. Which among the following is the hottest planet?
10. Which among the following books has received this year’s National Film Award for Best Book on Cinema?
a. Silent cinema
b. Dr Rajkumar’s Samagra Charitre
c. Lata: Sur Gatha
d. Cinema Ga Cinema