News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 69
1. In which of the following Indian states was the ancient Vikramshila University located?
d. West Bengal
2. Which among the following day is celebrated as the World Homeopathy Day?
a. April 02
b. April 10
c. November 15
d. June 06
3. “Bharat ke Veer” app caters to which among the following?
a. Soldiers posted in the border area
b. Kins of soldiers who sacrificed their life
c. Soldiers who were awarded Parama Veer
d. Soldiers injured in the battle field
4. In which of the following place is national Remote Sensing Agency of ISRO located?
5. Ministry of Agriculture recently started Geotagging with the help of which of the following software platform?
b. Google Map
6. Which among the following International Organization supported Inland waterways Authority of India in the Jal Marg Vikas Project?
a. Asian Development Bank
b. Japan International Cooperation Agency
c. World Bank
d. International Monetary Fund
7. Who among the following has won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction?
a. Colson Whithead
b. Adam Haslett
c. Anthony Derr
d. Viet Thanl Nguyen
8. In which planet has the Hubble telescope recently spotted the auroras?
9. In which among the following Indian States the President of India recently laid the foundation stone of ‘Rabindra Bhowan’?
a. West Bengal
10. Which among the following ministries has recently launched Rastriya Vayoshri Yojana?
a. Human Resource Development
b. Home affairs
c. Child and Women Empowerment
d. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment