News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 74
1. India recently signed a loan amount of $ 175 million loan agreement with which of the following organization?
a. World Bank
b. Asian Development Bank
c. New Development Bank
d. International Monetary Fund
2. Which of the following country is not a member of G7?
3. Which of the following airline company launched ‘Khel Yatra’ to support, identify and appreciate young talents from the underprivileged sections of the society?
b. Spice – jet
c. Air India
4. Who among the following is the founder of Satyashodhak Samaj?
a. Mahatma Gandhi
b. B. R. Ambedkar
c. Mahath phule
d. E. V. Ramaswami Naiker
5. Which among the following books gives us for the first time an idea on ‘Vastu Shastra’?
b. Zent Avesta
d. Satapata Brahmna
6. The rate at which banks lend funds to the RBI is known as
a. Repo rate
b. Reverse repo rate
c. Rbank rate
d. Cash Reserve Ratio
7. In which of the following place is North India’s first wildlife DNA bank established?
8. Which of the following state government conducted Gunotsav programme to improve quality of school education?
b. Tamil Nadu
9. Which among the following country become world’s first country to neutralize gender pay gap?
10. Which among the following has its 2017 theme “Depression: Let’s Talk”?
a. World Autism Day
b. National Health and Nutrition day
c. World Health Day
d. World Mental Awareness Week