News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 75
1. Which of the following convention restricts trans boundary movements of hazardous wastes and its disposal with environmentally sound management?
a. Stockholm convention
b. Basel convention
c. Montreal protocol
d. Nagoya protocol
2. In which of the following Indian state is Rewa solar project – world’s largest single site solar power project?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following part will be developed by India and Srilanka together at Srilanka?
4. Which of the following company’s subsidiary has created India’s first industrial robot called BRABO?
5. Which of the following is the headquarters of Botanic Garden Conservation International?
c. New York
6. Who among the following is the new chairman of the National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)?
a. Mukta Datta
b. Rajiv Kumar
c. Raman Roy
7. Who among the following is appointed as the new SEBI chairman?
b. Ajey Tyagi
c. Madhivi Puri
d. Sudarsan Patnaik
8. To promote which among the following games the central government launched Mission XI Million?
9. To which among the following is Sudarsan Patnaik related to?
a. Hindustani music
b. Tennis player
c. Sand artist
d. Financial Market
10. Which among the following group’s theme for 2017 summit is “Stronger partnership for a brighter future”?