News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 84
- May 10, 2017
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: SSC
1. Which among the following country has recently been elected as the president of UN – Habitat?
2. In which among the following city will the eighth World Water Forum be held?
a. New Delhi
3. At which of the following places is the Indian Institute of Astrophysics located?
4. In which among the following Indian State is Orang National Park located?
a. Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which among the following Indian poet’s work inspired Srilankan National anthem?
a. Bankim Chandra Chatterjea
b. Muhammed Iqbal
c. Harivamsharai Bachchan
d. Rabindranath Tagore
6. Sultan Azlanshah cup is related to which among the following sport?
7. In which among the following Indian state is the Dalma Wild life sanctuary located?
a. Tamil Nadu
8. CORPAT is a bilateral maritime exercise between India and which among the following country?
a. U. S. A
9. Which among the following article represents the removal of judges?
a. Art 124
b. Art 61
c. Art 143
d. Art 121
10. Which among the following rightly describes the right of a woman to seek a divorce from her husband in Islam for compensation (usually monetary) paid back to the husband from the wife?
c. Nikah Halala