News & Events
1. Indian Navy with which among the following country is carrying out annual maritime exercise SIMBEX?
2. Mark Lowcock, who has recently been appointed as the UN Humanitarian chief belongs to which among the following country?
b. U. S. A
3. ‘Sir Creek’ is located in which among the following Indian states ?
a. Jammu and Kashmir
4. India acquired ‘Spyder’ (Surface to air python and DERby) missile system from which among the following country?
a. U. S. A
5. Which among the following paramilitary group has launched operation ‘Garam Hawa’?
6. In which among the following places the first Indian Agriculture Research Institute was setup?
b. New Delhi
7. Which among the following Indian states adopted the ‘Southern Bird Wing’ as its state butterfly?
8. In which among the following years river Ganga was declared as the national river of India?
9. Which among the following is the first hydro power project in India ; That was started in 1898?
a. Sidrapong Project, Darjeeling
b. Tehri project, Uttarakhand
c. Ranjit Sagar Project, Punjab
d. Kakrapar Project, Gujarat
10. Which among the following countries has the same standard time as that of India?