News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS SET 95
1. Which Ministry has launched the ‘City Liveability Index’?
a) Ministry of Human Resource Development
b) Ministry of Urban Development
c) Ministry of Finance
d) Ministry of Water Resource
2. With which among the following countries has India not signed and operationalized Social Security Agreements (SSAs)?
3. Which among the following places is the headquarters of the Survey of India?
4. In which among the following states is the upcoming greenfield airport at Jewar?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) New Delhi
d) Himachal Pradesh
5. The International Labour Organization (ILO) are true?
a) In 1969, the organization received the Nobel Peace Prize
b) It is head quartered in Geneva.
c) Guy Ryder is the head of ILO
d) All of the above.
6. Against which among the following diseases does the Rotavirus vaccination act?
7. Which among the following states has recently decided to celebrate a June- July as Reading Month?
d) West Bengal
8. Which among the following is also known as October Revolution?
a) Bulldozer Revolution
b) Cedar Revolution
c) Black Power Revolution
d) Bolshevik Revolution
9. With which is Ramnath Goenka related to?
10. What is the main function of boron in plants?
a) Sugar transport
b) Activation of enzymes
d) Acting as enzyme cofactor