News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS SET 100
1. International boundary ‘Doko La’ junction connects which among the following countries?
a) India, Bhutan, China
b) India, Nepal, China
c) India, Nepal, Bhutan
d) India, Pakistan, China
2. Which among the following is not an indirect tax?
a) Excise duty
b) Customs duty
c) Goods and services tax
d) Wealth tax
3. In which of the following Indian States is Lipulekh pass located?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
4. Who among the following is the first elected President of European Parliament?
a) Antonio Tajani
b) Simon Veil
c) Piet Dankert
d) Henry Plumb
5. Which among the following state governments of India launched ‘Kanyashree Scheme’ and won UN Public Service Award?
c) West Bengal
6. In which among the following places is the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology located?
7. Which among the following is the deadline for sustainable development goals?
8. Which among the following organisations publishes the Financial Stability Report?
c) Department of Economic affairs
9. India’s GST is based on the model of which among the following countries?
d) United Kingdom
10. Which among the following state is going to raise a special Rhino Protection Force for better protection of one horned rhinoceros?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh