News & Events
1. To mark which of the following event August 7 is chosen to celebrate National Handloom Day?
a. Quit India Movement
b. Civil Disobedience Movement
c. Swadeshi Movement
d. Non-Cooperation Movement
2. On the banks of which of the following is the Chabahar Port located ?
a. Gulf of Kambhath
b. Gulf of Aden
c. Gulf of Aqaba
d. Gulf of Oman
3. Recently Indian Institute of Science Researchers have developed a highly sensitive nanometer scale to check which of the following atmospheric pollutants?
a. Carbon dioxide
b. Carbon monoxide
4. Which among the following country purchased India built advanced off share Patrol vessel Sayurala?
c. Sri Lanka
5. To which of the following organizations is the National Crime Record Bureau merged?
a. Central Bureau of Investigation
b. Central Vigilance Department
c. National Investigation Agency
d. Bureau of Police Research and Development
6. Which among the following river is known as Dakshin Ganga?
7. The Indian Struggle is the autobiography of who among the following?
a. S. Radhakrishnan
b. Maulana Abulkalam Azad
c. Subash Chandra Bose
d. Vallabhbhai Patel
8. The first Asian who became the secretary of UNO belonged to which among the following countries?
9. Vijay Ghat is the resting place who among the following?
a. Lal Bahadur Shastri
b. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
c. Vallabhbhai Patel
d. Chaudari Charan Singh
10. Which of the following articles of the Indian constitution provides for reservation of seats for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes in the House of the People?
a. Article 330
b. Article 331
c. Article 332
d. Article 333