News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS 107
1. In which among the following country is Cox’s Bazar beach located?
2. ‘Rohingya Community’ belongs to which among the following country?
3. According to the verdict, of a High court, the principal of non-refoulement is incorporated into which among the following fundamental rights?
a. Article 19
b. Article 14
c. Article 21
d. Article 32
4. In which among the following Indian state is the Ranthambore tiger reserve located?
a. Madhya Pradesh
5. Garba dance belongs to which among the following Indian state?
6. River ‘Kabouri’ is the tributary of which among the following river?
7. Which among the following years is decided as the targeted year to achieve zero Hunger programme?
8. Birsa Munda, the freedom fighter is the tribal icon of which among the following Indian states?
c. Madhya Pradesh
9. In which among the following Indian states is the second International Yoga Festival held?
b. Jammu and Kashmir
10. Who among the following is known Father of Nephrology in India?
a. Dr. Kirpal Singh
b. N G Ranga
c. Anant Pai
d. Hiralal Chaudhari