News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS 117
1. What is India’s infant mortality rate (IMR) according to recently released sample registration bulletin?
a. 37 per 10,000 live births
b. 37 per 100 live births
c. 34 per 10,000 live births
d. 34 per 1000 live births
2. ‘Bermuda Triangle’ is located in which among the following ocean?
d. Southern Ocean
3. Which among the following is the first Indian state to use Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail events for the assembly elections in the entire state?
4. In which among the following place, the UN International Maritime Organization is headquartered?
5. Under which among the following ministry is the Central Adoption Resource Authority working?
a. Ministry of Human Resource
b. Health and Family Welfare
c. Ministry of Justice
d. Ministry of Women and Child Development
6. Who among the following predicted gravitational waves for the first time?
a. Issac Newton
b. Albert Einstein
c. Thomas Alva Edison
7. What is the present strength of the Asian Development Bank?
8. Who among the following is the largest shareholder of ADB (Asian Development Bank)?
a. U. S. A
9. Which among the following is the theme of the 13th formation day of National Disaster Management Authority?
a. Child Safety
b. Women safety
c. School safety
d. Festival safety
10. India recently signed a memorandum of understanding with which among the following country on Police Training and Development?