News & Events
1. Which among the following committee has recommended the merging of banks into a three tiered structure?
a. P J Nayak Committee
b. M. Narasimham Committee
c. Reghuram Rajan Committee
d. D. Subharao Committee
2. Which among the following articles of the constitution empowers Jammu and Kashmir legislature to define permanent residents (PR) of state?
a. Article 35
b. Article 35A
c. Article 370
d. Article 34
3. To commemorate who among the following Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) is celebrated on 31 October?
a. Indira Gandhi
b. Sardar Patel
c. B. R. Ambedkar
d. M.K. Gandhi
4. Which among the following country has launched world’s first hybrid electric tram powered by hydrogen fuel cell?
d. U. S. A
5. Which among the following country won FIFA – U – 17 world cup 2017?
6. At which among the following Indian states is salt lake stadium located?
7. In which among the following country Gwadar port located?
8. ‘Kidambi Srikanth’ is associated with which among the following sport?
9. Bonn convention deals with which among the following?
a. Climate change
b. Ozone depleting substances
c. Conservation of migratory species
d. Wetland conservation
10. Which among the following company built “Vikram”, India’s first ever defence vessel to be built in a private shipyard?
b. L and T
d. Adani Group