News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS 120
1. Which among the following country has developed world’s first artificial intelligence politician ‘SAM’?
c. New Zealand
d. U.S. A
2. Which among the following satellite will image sun’s magnetic field from space for the very first time in world?
3. ‘Punchhi Commission’ is related with which among the following?
a. Water dispute tribunal
b. Centre State Relationship
c. Judicial reforms
d. Market reforms
4. Which of the following article of Indian constitution deals with interstate council?
a. Article 263
b. Article 362
c. Article 260
d. Article 112
5. Who among the following is the head of the interstate council?
a. President of India
b. Prime Minister of India
c. Elected Chief Minister of a state
d. Governor of a State
6. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) aims to provide houses to all urban poor by which among the following year?
7. ‘Ritu Phogat’ is related to which among the following sport?
8. Under which among the following is ‘National foundation for Communal harmony?
a. Prime Minister’s office
b. Direct control of supreme court
c. Ministry of Home Affairs
d. Ministry of social Justice
9. India will host 36th International geological congress in 2020 at which among the following places?
d. New Delhi
10. In which among the following mountains peak Mahendragiri is located?
a. Western Ghats
b. Eastern Ghats
c. Vindhya mountains