News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS 132
1. In which country will the Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas be celebrated in January 2018 to celebrate the 25 years of ASEAN-India partnership?
2. Who among the following has won his fifth FIFA Best Player Award in 2017?
a) J. Rodriguez
b) Lionel Messi
c) Christiano Ronaldo
d) Manuel Neuer
3. Who was appointed as the new Chairperson of the State Bank of India in October 2017?
a) Ms. Arundhati Bhattacharya
b) Dineshwar Sharma
c) Y. C. Modi
d) Rajnish Kumar
4. Which of the following is a port city in the Indus Valley Civilisation?
d) Kot Diji
5. India is likely to become the world’s most populous country in?
6. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘River of Smoke’?
a) Amitav Ghosh
b) Amish Tripathi
c) Aravind Adiga
d) Rohinton Mistry
7. Which of the following is known as the market regulator in India?
8. Grameen bank, also known as the bank of the poor, is an organization based in which country?
b) Sri Lanka
9. The International Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of which month?
10. Who among the following is the founder of the Swiss non-profit foundation, the World Economic Forum?
a) John Kenneth Galbraith
b) Klaus Schwab
c) Robert Zoellick
d) Paul Krugman