News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS QUIZ -134
1. What is the name of the bill introduced in the Lok Sabha against Triple Talaq in December, 2017?
a) The Muslim Woman (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill, 2017.
b) Uniform Civil Code Bill, 2017
c) The Muslim Women Rights Bill, 2017
d) Protection against Arbitrary Divorce Bill, 2017
2. Which country other than the US, formerly announced it’s withdrawal from UNESCO?
a) Saudi Arabia
c) North Korea
3. Chitale Committee is associated with?
a) Swachch Bharat Mission
b) Revamp of OBC Reservation
c) Desiltation of Ganga
d) Woman Safety in Metro Cities
4. On which date did the UN celebrate the International Day for Biodiversity (IDB), 2017?
a) May 22
b) December 4
c) October 13
d) August 31
5. Which among the following states is the only one to have a National Registry of Citizens (NRC) first prepared in 1951?
a) Jammu & Kashmir
d) West Bengal
6. Which was the app launched by the government, developed by the Coal India Limited (CIL) for power sector consumers?
7. Which Scheme of Government of India related to the energy efficient LED bulbs was launched in London, UK in 2017 ?
8. Which is the online interface launched by the government in 2017 for the direct and effective solutions to the problems faced by the farmers and stakeholders in agricultural sector?
c) e-Krishi Samvad
9. After entering India, River Tsangpo is known as?
a) River Brahmaputra
b) River Siang
c) River Sikang
d) River Lohit
10. Which nation was unanimously elected as the President UN-Habitat, the United Nations’ Human Settlement Programme?
6) D [SEVA – Saral Eindhan Vitaran Application]