News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS QUIZ – 137
1. With which International financial organisation did India sign a loan agreement of $250
million for the skill-development project SANKALP?
a) International Monetary Fund
b) Asian Development Bank
c) World Bank
d) European Investment Bank
2. Which state government has launched India’s first social audit law?
3. In which Indian city will the International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography as
a Category-2 Centre of UNESCO be set up?
4. In which city was the Atal Tinkering Lab’s (ATL) Community Day launched by the Atal
Innovation Mission (AIM) of the NITI Aayog on December 15, 2017?
a) New Delhi
5. The bilateral military exercise ‘EKUVERIN 2017’ was conducted between India and which
other country, in Karnataka in December 2017?
d) Sri Lanka
6. Which Central Organisation held the first national-level Training for Trainers programme for
Sendai Framework in collaboration with the UN at Delhi in December, 2017?
a) National Legal Services Authority (NALSA)
b) National Biodiversity Authority (NBA)
c) National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
d) National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
7. Who among the following will be appointed as the new Foreign Secretary of India?
a) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
b) Manishankar Iyer
c) Shivshankar Menon
d) S. Jaishanker
8. The title holder of Peter England’s Mr. India 2017 Jitesh Singh Deo hails from which state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Jammu and Kashmir
9. Who is the newly appointed director of the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)?
a) Kirti Chandra
b) Diksha Jain
c) R. Hemalatha
d) Atul Dubey
10. On which date was the 2017 Vijay Diwas held on, to commemorate India’s victory in the
a) December 10
b) December 16
c) December 21
d) December 23