News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS QUIZ – 140
1. Which of the following companies has developed a new text-to-speech artificial intelligence (AI) system in association with its ‘AI first’ dream?
2. Which is the first state in eastern India to inaugurate compressed natural gas stations for vehicles?
a) West Bengal
3. What was the theme of the UN’s International Migrants Day (IMD), 2017?
a) Safe Migration in a World on the Move
b) World Free of Boundaries
c) Global Citizens
d) Migration for a Better Future
4. According to the UN’s World Migration Report 2018, which country in the world has the largest diaspora population?
5. Which Indian shuttler has won silver at the 2017 women’s singles at the Dubai World Badminton Superseries Tournament?
a) P. V. Sindhu
b) Saina Nehwal
c) Saili Rane
d) Jwala Gutta
6. Who recently was elected as the President of Chile in 2017?
a) Ricardo Lagos
b) Eduardo Frei Ruiz-Tagle
c) Michelle Bachelet
d) Sebastian Pinera
7. Mo Farah, who has won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2017, is a runner of which
c) South Africa
d) New Zealand
8. In which state, GAIL India Ltd. has commissioned the country’s second largest roof top solar power plant?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) West Bengal
9. Which of the following states has been declared as ‘disturbed area’ for 6 more months till the end of June, 2018?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
10. Which state government has signed an agreement with Alphabet InC. to bring Free Space Optical Communication (FSOC) technology through its Fibre Grid project?
b) Andhra Pradesh