News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 29 Nov 2018
- December 1, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) The leading implementation agency of eNAM, an online trading platform for agricultural commodities, is
a) Small Farmers’ Agribusiness Consortium
b) Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
c) NITI Aayog
d) National Agricultural Co-Operative Marketing Federation
• National Agriculture Market or eNAM is an online trading platform for agricultural commodities in the country.
2) Konkan exercise is a bilateral naval exercise between Indian and which among the following countries?
d) United Kingdom
• Konkan Exercise begins in Goa. It is a bilateral naval exercise between India and The United Kingdom. It began in 2004.
3) Sea of Azov is bordered by which of the following countries
a) Greece and Turkey
b) Egypt and Saudi Arabia
c) Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
d) Russia and Ukraine
• The Sea of Azov is a sea in Eastern Europe.
• The Sea is bounded in the northwest by Ukraine in the southeast by Russia.
4) Which of the following films were awarded the Golden Peacock at the International Film Festival of India, 2018?
a) The King of Masks
c) Letters to Elza
d) At Five in the Afternoon
• Sergei Loznitsa’s Donbass, which is the official submission of Ukraine for the Best Foreign Language Film category for the 2019 Oscars, won the coveted Golden Peacock Award at the 49th International Film Festival of India (IFFI), which concluded in Goa
5) Which of the following is the first Indian state to launch Single Emergency Number ‘112’?
c) Himachal Pradesh
• Himachal Pradesh became the first Indian state to launch a single emergency number “112” which will connect to police, fire, health and other helplines through an Emergency Response Centre (ERC) in the state.