News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 22 Dec 2018
- December 24, 2018
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) National Mathematics Day is celebrated on
a) January 24th
b) March 3rd
c) December 22nd
d) October 1st
• Famed Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan’s birth anniversary on December 22 is celebrated as National Mathematics Day.
2) 15th edition of the Global SME Business Summit, 2018 was held in
a) New Delhi
• The Global SME Business Summit, 2018 is being organized by Ministry of MSME in partnership with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in New Delhi with the objective to boost the global competitiveness of the Indian MSMEs by apprising them of the global trends, global practices and standards along with arranging experience sharing and B2B meeting with SMEs from across the globe.
• The theme of the Summit is ‘Building Partnerships through Global Value Chains’.
3) Which of the following Union Territories (UTs) emerged as the top performer in the SDG India Index?
|SDG India Index Score||42-69||57-68|
|Top Performer/s||Himachal Pradesh & Kerala||Chandigarh|
|Aspirant||Uttar Pradesh||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
4) Atal Complex for the International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography (ITCOocean) was recently inaugurated in
• Union Minister for Science & Technology, Earth Sciences, Environment and Forests & Climate Change, Dr. Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the newly constructed International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography (ITCOocean) Complex in the INCOIS campus at Hyderabad
5) ‘Changing India’, released recently, was authored by
a) Dr. Shashi Tharoor
b) Dr. Manmohan Singh
c) Dr. Arvind Panagariya
d) Arundhati Roy
• Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh released his book Changing India at Delhi’s India International Centre