News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 26 Dec 2018
- December 28, 2018
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Rythu Bandhu is an agriculture investment support scheme launched in which of the following Indian states?
a) Madhya Pradesh
• According to Telangana Government, investment is one of the ways to enhance agriculture productivity and also income of the farmers. This is scheme is also known as “Agriculture Investment Support Scheme” or “Rythu Bandhu”
2) India’s first music museum will be set up in which of the following states?
a) West Bengal
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Uttar Pradesh
• The country’s first music museum will be set up with assistance from the Central government in Thiruvaiyaru, Tamilnadu, the birth place of Saint Tyagaraja, one of the Trinities of Carnatic music
3) Which of the following Indian states has renamed child care institutes being run in the state as Jagannath Ashrams?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
• Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Tuesday announced to name all the Child Care Institutes being run in the state as ‘Jagannath Ashrams.’
4) Good Governance Day is celebrated annually on
a) December 25th
b) November 5th
c) July 20th
d) April 10th
• Good Governance Day is observed in India annually on the twenty-fifth day of December, the birth anniversary of former-Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
5) Mount Etna, Europe’s highest and most active volcano, is located in
• Europe’s most active volcano has erupted for the first time this year, sending a tower of bright lava into the sky.
• Mount Etna, on the Italian island of Sicily, has been largely dormant for the past two years