News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 07 Jan 2019
- January 9, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Which of the following Indian states topped the Ease of Doing Business Index (EDB Index ABC) recently released by Asia Competitiveness Institute?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
• In the latest ranking of Asia Competitiveness Institute’s (ACI) EDB Index ABC, Andhra Pradesh bagged the top rank in 2018.
2) Which of the following High-Level Committees have been constituted by the central government for implementation of Clause 6 of Assam Accord?
a) M.P. Bezbaruah Committee
b) Mohan Reddy Committee
c) Rajiv Kumar Committee
d) Akhilesh Ranjan Committee
• Government notifies High-Level committee for implementation of Clause 6 of Assam Accord.
• The committee with a broad mandate is headed by and includes eminent Assamese persons from different fields; Retired IAS officer M.P. Bezbaruah is chairman of the 9-member Committee.
3) Mandal Dam is located in which of the following Indian states?
d) Uttar Pradesh
• Narendra Modi in Jharkhand: PM inaugurates Rs 2,391 Mandal dam project in Palam
4) The 30th edition of International Kite Festival has kicked off in
• One of the most-awaited Indian festivals that attracts crowd from all over the world is the International Kite Festival of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This year, the 9-day festival kicked off with much enthusiasm and of course with big, beautiful and unique kites.
5) Which of the following states has announced interest-free loans of up to ₹3 lakh for women self-help groups (WSHGs) under Mission Shakti?
d) West Bengal
• Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced interest-free loans of up to ₹3 lakh for women self-help groups (WSHGs) in the state.