News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 13 Dec 2019
- December 15, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Atal Bhujal Yojana Central Sector Scheme of the Ministry of Jal Shakti being implemented with the help of
a) World Bank
b) New Development Bank
c) Asian Development Bank
d) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
• It is a Rs.6000 crore World Bank approved Central Sector Scheme of the Ministry of Jal Shakti. The funding pattern is 50:50 between Government of India and World Bank.
2) Delhi Dialogue is a premier annual track 1.5 event between India and
• Delhi Dialogue is a premier annual track 1.5 event between India and ASEAN.
3) First Indian Ocean Dialogue was help in
b) New Delhi
d) None of the above
• The Indian Ocean Dialogue (IOD) is a flagship initiative of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA).
• The first IOD was held in Kerala, India in 2014. The 6th Indian Ocean Dialogue will be held in New Delhi on 13th and 14th December 2019.
4) Trakea is an unique barcoding software aimed at ensuring security and a tamperproof tracking system for forensic reports. It is launched by the state police of
b) Tamil Nadu
• Trakea is an unique barcoding software, adopted by Haryana police department, aimed at ensuring security and a tamperproof tracking system for forensic reports.
5) The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is an international organisation consisting of 22 coastal states bordering the Indian Ocean. It is headquartered in
d) Sri Lanka
• The Coordinating Secretariat of IORA is located at Ebene, Mauritius.