News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 35
1. The Harappan site Rakhigarhi is located in which of the following Indian state?
2. In which of the following year Indus water Treaty was signed?
3. Who among the following is the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Board of India?
a. U. K. Sinha
b. Ajay Tyagi
c. D. R. Mehta
d. Rajeev Chandrasekhar
4. What is the present strength of International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
5. Which among the following is known as ‘Bretton Woods twins’?
a. IMF and UTO
b. World Bank and UTO
c. World Bank AOB
d. IMF and World Bank
6. Which of the following day is being observed as ‘world defence Day’?
a. February 28
b. March 1
c. April 5
7. The armies of India and which among the following country have scheduled to conduct Al Nagah – II a bilateral exercise?
c. Saudi Arabia
8. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is head quartered at which of the following city?
c. New Delhi
9. Which of the following Indian State is not a part of ecologically sensitive Area of Western Ghats?
10. Which among the following country helped India to build INS kalvari, on which the anti – ship missile was test fired?