News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 38
1. Raymond kopa – a football player, who passed away recently belonged to which of the following country?
d. U. K.
2. Which of the following is the theme of World Wild Life Day 2017?
a. Listen to species diversity
b. Listen to the young voices
c. Wildlife and human beings
d. Flora, fauna and climate change
3. Who among the following is the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
a. Aravind Panagariya
b. Nasim Zaidi
c. A K Joti
d. P Rawat
4. According to the Times Higher Education (THE) ranking, which among the following Indian university ranks in the first ten Best Small Universities of the world?
b. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
c. Savitribai Phule Pune University
d. IIM Kolkata
5. With which film is Sunny Pawar associated with?
a. La La Land
6. Which among the following county’s satellite was not launched in ISRO’s historical feat of carrying 104 satellites?
7. Which among the following is abnormal collection of blood outside of a blood vessel?
8. Which Ministry of India has launched the web portal for obtaining Coastal Regulation Zone Clearances?
a. Ministry of Home Affairs
b. Ministry of Earth Sciences
c. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
d. Ministry of defence
9. Who is the author of “Autobiography of a Yogi’?
a. Paramahansa Yogananda
b. Yukteswar Giri
c. Ramakrishna Paramamsa
d. Swami Vivekananda
10. Where is National Institute of Oceanography located?