News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 39
1. In which of the following place International Road Transport Convention was concluded?
2. In which of the following year United Nations adopted International Women’s day?
3. Since which of the following year reserved seats were successfully introduced for women in local government elections?
4. Which of the following state government has launched ‘Pratibimba’ online platform to improve efficiency in governance?
a. Andhra Pradesh
d. Tamil Nadu
5. How many member states are there in the Indian Ocean Rim Association?
6. ‘Bhagoria’ a tribal festival was conducted in which of the following Indian state?
b. West Bengal
d. Madhya Pradesh
7. Which of the following bank has recently launched India’s first artificial intelligence based Electronic Virtual Assistant (EVA)?
b. Bank of Baroda
d. Yes Bank
8. ‘Surya kiran’ a joint military exercise between India and Nepal is ______
a. A half yearly event
b. An annual event
c. A biannual event
d. A triannual event
9. ‘Yogada Satsong Math’ is in which among the following Indian State?
c. West Bengal
10. Which of the following organization has recently published a report on bribery in 16 Asia-Pacific countries which ranked India the worst?
b. Ammesty International
c. Transparency International
d. World Bank