News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 40
1. In which of the following states is Koteshwar Hydro Electric Project implemented?
a. Himachal Pradesh
d. Jammu and Kashmir
2. Which of the following Indian city hosted for the first time in India the executive committee meeting of the International Smart Grid Action Network is being held?
3. India’s first genetically modified varieties of cotton seeds is first developed by
a. Rajasthan agriculture university
b. Institute of Agriculture and Research
c. Punjab Agriculture University
d. Kerala agricultural university
4. Indian parliament must meet at least how many times a year?
d. None of the above
5. Who among the following summons India Parliament?
a. The Speaker
b. The Vice President
c. The President
d. The Prime Minister
6. Which among the following has the biggest banking system in the world in terms of assets?
c. U. S. A
7. Which of the following airport bagged first position in the world in the prestigious Airport Council International (ACI), Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Survey in the 5 -15 million passenger per annum category 2016?
8. Which of the following being celebrated as International Working Women’s day?
a. March 10
b. March 8
c. Sep 5
d. Oct 8
9. Arrange the following waves on the basis of their arrival at seismic recording station during an earthquake?
a. P waves > L waves > S waves
b. S waves > L waves > P waves
c. P waves > S waves > L waves
d. L waves > P waves > S waves
10. Which public sector bank has launched “Work from Home” facilities for employees?
a. Union Bank
c. Bank of Baroda
d. Bank of India