News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 42
1. Who among the following has been recently appointed as the UNICF Cricket For Good Ambassador for the Women’s World Cup 2017?
a. M. S. Dhoni
b. Virendra Sewag
c. Virat Kohli
d. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Which of the following organization publishes Index of Industrial Production?
a. Central Statistical Organization
b. National Sample Survey Organization
c. Chamber of Indian Industries and Commerce
d. Federation of Indian Industries and Commerce
3. Power to regulate architecture education is vested with which of the following ministry?
a. Human Resource Development
b. Urban Development
c. Rural Development
d. Home affairs
4. Donald Tusk, the president of European Council belongs to which of the following country?
5. ‘One Belt one Road Policy’ connects which of the following regions?
a. China and Central Asia
b. China and rest of Eurasia
c. China and East Asia
d. China and South East Asia
6. Which of the following protocol seeks to cut the production and consumption of ozone depleting substances?
a. Kyoto protocol
b. Nagoya protocol
c. Paris Conference
d. Montreal Protocol
7. The 2016 – Saraswati Samman Award Winner Mahabaleshwar Sail wrote the award winning novel ‘Hawthan’ in which of the following language?
8. The automaker ‘Ford Motori’ belongs to which of the following country?
d. U. S. A
9. ‘Kamaladevi Chattopadya National Awards’ is given to
a. Women activists
b. Women journalist
c. Women entrepreneur
d. Women handloom weaver and handicraft artisans
10. In which of the following country India constructed ‘Chabahar Port’?