News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 48
1. In which of the following places is the world’s first fluorescent frog discovered?
a. Nile Basin
b. Ganga Basin
c. Amazon Basin
d. Western Ghats
2. Who among the following has recently been appointed the Chief Minister of Manipur?
a. Y Joy Kumar Singh
b. Ibobi Singh
c. Biren Singh
d. Irom Sharmila
3. Which of the following organisation has a Clean Technology Fund (CTF) that provides loans to scale up low carbon technologies?
a. World bank
4. Which of the following is the first solar power project of India to receive a loan under Clean Technology Fund of World Bank?
a. Sivagangai Project, Tamilnadu
b. Rewa Project, Madhya Pradesh
c. Charanka Solar Power Project, Gujarat
d. Sakri Solar Plant, Maharashtra
5. At present how many inter-state water dispute tribunals are there in India?
6. The Central Council of Indian Medicine, a statutory body is under which of the following Union Ministry?
a. Ministry of Health
b. Ministry of Ayush
c. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
d. Ministry of Human Resource Development
7. What is the maximum strength of Public Accounts Committee?
8. Nai Roshni scheme launched by Ministry of Minority Affairs for leadership of which of the following groups?
a. SC/ ST women
b. Minority women
c. Women of north east
d. Women belongs to BPL category
9. At which of the following places has BHEL commenced commercial operations of its first 800 MW unit, a super critical thermal plant?
a. Raichur – Karnataka
b. Korba- Chhatthisgarh
c. Ranchi- Jharkhand
d. Udaipur – Rajasthan
10. In which of the following countries is the FIFA under 17 Football World Cup 2017 going to be held?