News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 49
1. Who among the following has been appointed the new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
a. Adithyanath Yogi
b. Dinesh Sharma
c. Kesava Prasad
d. Birren Singh
2. Which among the following chemicals is used to make a pressure cooker bomb?
a. Acetyl nitrate
b. Arsenic sulphide
c. Ammonium azide
d. Ammonium nitrate
3. Who among the following is the Chief Justice of India?
a. Dipak Misra
c. J S Khehar
d. Ranjan Gogoi
4. Which among the following is the first state to give 33% reservation for women in state jobs?
c. Himachal Pradesh
5. Which among the following chemical is used to inject the subject in narco analysis test?
a. Butylated hydroxyanisole
b. Sodium nitrate
c. Potassium bromate
d. Sodium amytal
6. Which among the following is not a social insect?
7. Who among the following is going to be appointed the chairman of Vodafone-Idea entity?
a. Kumar Mangalam Birla
b. Vittorio Calao
c. Aditya Vikram Birla
d. Sunil Sood
8. Which among the following institutes has designed the country’s first indigenous super power drone ‘Bhim’?
a. IIT Kanpur
b. IIT Kharagpur
c. IIT Delhi
d. IIST Trivandrum
9. The Belt and Road initiative is a framework initiated by which among the following countries?
10. Where is the position of South- China Sea with relation to Vietnam and Cambodia?
a. South of Vietnam and Cambodia
b. East of Vietnam and Cambodia
c. North West of Vietnam and Cambodia
d. West of Vietnam and Cambodia