News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 50
1. Which of the following Indian state has the highest number of arsenic affected people in the country?
a. West Bengal
d. Tamil Nadu
2. According to the WHO’s guidelines for drinking water quality (2011), what is the Permissible limit of Arsenic in ground water?
a. 1 mg/lit
b. .01 mg/lit
c. 0.1 mg/lit
d. 0.00 mg/lit
3. In which of the following Indian State is Rajgir, where three day international Buddhist conference is being held?
b. West Bengal
4. Who among the following fixes the Maximum Retail Price of product of private firms?
a. Ministry of consumer affairs
b. Private firms
c. A consortium of private firms and government
d. None of these
5. India recently signed 2 long – term support agreements for the Sukhoi Su-30- MKI combat aircraft fleet, with which of the following country?
c. U. S. A.
6. What is the rank of CAG of India in Indian order of precedence?
7. Maori tribes can be found in which of the following country?
a. U. S. A
c. New Zealand
8. Which among the following countries has the highest number of billionaires according the recently released Forbes List?
9. Who among the following Indian women has been ranked the richest according to the Forbes List?
a. Leena Tiwari
b. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
c. Smita Crishna
d. Savitri Jindal
10. What is the original name of the recently elected Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath?
a. Murli Singh Bisht
b. Ajay Singh Bisht
c. Amarinder Singh
d. Trivendra Singh Rawat