News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 53
1. Which of the following day is being celebrated as the world tuberculosis day?
a. 24 March
b. 22 March
c. 20 April
d. 03 April
2. Recently the union cabinet has decided to replace National Commission for Backward classes with which of the following?
a. National Commission for Socially and Economically Backward Classes
b. National Commission for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
c. National Commission for Socially Backward Classes
d. National Commission for Economically Backward Classes.
3. At which of the following place is the headquarters of NABARD located?
a. New Delhi
4. At which of the following place is the headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) located?
d. Phnom Penh
5. Which of the following space agency will send its next generation atomic clock into space?
6. Recently World Bank has signed $ 100 million credit agreement to improve the quality of health care services of which of the following Indian states?
d. West Bengal
7. Which of the following places is proposed to be named as India’s first carbon neutral district?
8. At which of the following Indian state is Bakshi Stadium, famous for football matches is located?
a. Jammu and Kashmir
9. Funds for startups are being managed and operated by which of the following?
10. Laadli Award is given to end gender prejudice in which of the following fields?