News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 56
1. Which country has been recently hit by cyclone ‘Debbie”?
2. With which country is Umbrella Movement associated with?
3. Where is the world’s first nanocar racing going to be held?
4. Which automaker is set to roll out X-Trail in India?
a. German Motors
5. When Was the Armed Forces (Special Power) Act passed for the first time in Parliament?
6. With which office is the ‘Change of Guard’ ceremony associated?
a. Prime Minister
d. RBI Governor
7. In which year was the National Mission on Monuments and Antiquities launched?
8. Eklavya Model Residential Schools cater to which groups of students?
b. Multi – skilled
d. Girls from poor economic back ground
9. “Home of the Brave”, a book released by the Indian army is a history of ________
a. Assam Regiment
b. Ladakh Scouts
c. The Grenadiers
d. Rashtriya Rifles
10. Where was the National Biodiversity Congress 2017 held?