News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 57
1. Where is the India – based Neutrino Observatory (INO) going to be set up?
a. Andhra Pradesh
b. Tamil Nadu
d. Madhya Pradesh
2. For which region has the Government created the Social and Infrastructure Development Fund (SIDF) with a sum of Rs. 586.20 cr?
a. Western Regions of Rajasthan
b. North – Eastern Region
c. Southern Region
d. Drought affected regions
3. Where is the Indian Tsunami Early Warning Centre based at?
4. Which among the following states is the correct decreasing order of their length of shoreline?
a. West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
b. Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala
c. Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra
d. Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
5. Which among the following villages has been adopted by Sachin Tendulkar under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana?
c. Puttamraju Kandriya
6. From which among the following countries does India import power?
7. Who among the following has been appointed by the UN to head the World Food Programme?
a. David Beasley
b. Raymond Benjamin
c. Margaret Chan
d. David Grimes
8. With which field is Dr. B. C. Roy National Awards related?
9. Who among the following has become the first Indian girl to swim from sea link to Gateway of India?
a. Gauri Singh
b. Supriya Chowdhary
c. Resham Fathima
d. Riya Chaudhari
10. Which among the following states have recently joined the UDAY Scheme taking the total number of states joining the scheme to 26?
a. Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Goa
b. Kerala, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh
c. Kerala, West Bengal, Tripura
d. Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana