News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 73
1. Who among the following is credited for inspiring the Bhakti movement in Assam?
2. In which among the following places is the Asian Games – 2018 will be held?
a. New Delhi
3. Which of the following planet’s atmosphere is found to be thick and filled with carbon dioxide?
4. Which among the following telescope was used to detect the first planet outside our solar system in 1959?
a. Hubble Space Telescope
b. James Webb Space Telescope
c. Kepler telescope
d. Spitzer Space telescope
5. Which among the following countries is the largest producer of crude steel in the world?
b. U. S. A
6. The warming of sea surface temperature along which of the following oceans causes El Nino?
a. Atlantic Ocean
b. Arctic Ocean
c. Pacific Ocean
d. Indian Ocean
7. Which among the following international organizations makes its resources available to member countries to meet the Balance of Payment needs?
a. World Bank
d. New Development Bank
8. In which of the following places is Paiks rebellion – an armed rebellion against British colonialism held in 1817?
d. Uttar Pradesh
9. Which among the following is known as the garden city of India?
10. Enceladus is the moon of which of the following planets?