News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 82
- May 5, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: SSC
1. According to Swachh Survekshan 2017 which among the following cities has topped as the cleanest city?
a. Navi Mumbai
2. Which among the following is NOT true about the Quality Council of India (QCI)?
a. It is a statutory body under the Bureau of Indian Standards Act.
b. It publishes a magazine “Quality India”
c. It consists of 38 members
d. The present Chairman of QCI is Adil Zainulbhau.
3. By issuing the Geographical Indications (GI) tag to Banganapalle mangoes, which state has become the registered proprietor of this variety?
b. Andhra Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
4. Which among the following countries is not a part of the GSAT – 9 mission?
5. In which among the following countries is the Blue Lagoon, famous for geothermal Spa, located?
6. When is the International Coffee Day being celebrated?
a. 5 May
b. 25 September
c. 25 June
d. 1 October
7. In which among the following states is Araku Valley situated?
c. Andhra Pradesh
8. Where was the “India Indonesia Engineering Forum” held?
9. Who among the following has been appointed the Director General of ITBP?
a. Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar
b. R. K. Pachnanda
c. Archana Ramasundaram
d. R. K. Sharma
10. Which among the following is the Rabi cropping season?
a. July – October
b. October – March
c. March – June
d. April – July