News & Events
CURRENT AFFAIRS SET 83
- May 8, 2017
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: SSC
1. Which among the following Indian State has tied up with the World Health Organisation for eradication of Rubella Measles?
a. Tamil Nadu
2. Which among the following country has launched “Thor”- an experimental project to generate electricity from heat stored inside the Earth?
3. In which among the following state is “Morni”- a proposed Wild Life Sanctuary?
a. Himachal Pradesh
4. Which Indian Ministry has launched eVIN project?
a. Statistics and Programme Implementation
c. Women and Child Development
d. Health and Family Welfare
5. Which among the following is the largest paramilitary force in India?
c. Assam Rifles
6. Emmanuel Macron has recently been elected as the president of which among the following country?
7. In which among the following country will India organize Tagore cultural festival to mark the 158th Birth anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore?
8. In which among the following place is India’s first integrated biorefinery for renewable fuel and chemicals for producing ethanol from a variety of biomass started?
9. Who among the following is the first woman CJI of a State High Court?
a. Leila Seth
b. Fathima Beevi
c. G Rohini
d. R Banumathi
10. Which among the following body has been allotted with more power to tackle bad loans recently?