News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS SET 91
1. Which among the following is not a biological hotspot?
b. Western Ghats
c. Eastern Ghats
d. Andaman and Nicobar
2. ‘Connecting people to nature’ is the theme of which of the following?
a. International Biological Diversity Day
b. International Tourism Day
c. World Environment Day
d. Earth day
3. Who among the following is the Solicitor General of India?
a. Mukul Rohatgi
b. Ranjit Kumar
c. Shashi Kant Sharma
d. K. V. Chowdhary
4. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘The Ministry of Utmost Happiness’?
a. Shashi Tharoor
b. Amitav Ghosh
c. Arundhati Roy
d. R. K. Narayan
5. What is the present strength of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?
6. Which among the following is known as the Mineral State of India?
7. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘The History of the War of Indian Independence’?
a. John Lawrence
b. R. C. Majumdar
c. Ashok Mehta
d. V. D. Savarkar
8. How many times has the preamble of Indian constitution been amended?
9. In which among the following Indian states the Prime Minister recently launched the Narmada Mission?
c. Madhya Pradesh
10. Which among the following is known as ‘Red River’ of India?