News & Events
GENERAL AWARENESS SET 99
1. Who among the following is not a member of the electoral college which elects the President of India?
a) Elected members of Lok Sabha
b) Elected members of Rajya Sabha
c) Elected members of State Legislative Assembly
d) Elected members of State Legislative Council
2. Which among the following articles specifies the powers and privileges of the Parliament?
a) Art 105
b) Art 194
c) Art 108
d) Art 111
3. Which among the following is the headquarters of the Organisation for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)?
4. French Guiana is located in which among the following continents?
b) North America
c) South America
5. Which among the following IndiaN states was conferred with the Award of Excellence at the second Global Skill Development Summit held at Paris?
6. Who is the author of the book “Turtles All the Way Down”?
a) Margaret Atwood
b) C Narayana Reddy
c) John Green
d) Ruskin Bond
7. Who among the following has recently been appointed as the President of the International Economic Association?
a) Raghuram Rajan
b) Kaushik Basu
c) C Rangarajan
d) Arun Jaitley
8. Which among the following city has been declared as the World Book Capital by the UNESCO for the year 2019?
9. Through which among the following one gets yellow fever?
a) Drinking contaminated water
b) From the bite of an infected mosquito
c) From a plant
d) From infected animals
10. In which among the following year did Mahatma Gandhi set up the Sabarmati Ashram?