News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz, 02 April 2020
- April 25, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Who is a domicile in Jammu and Kashmir under Jammu and Kashmir domicile rules?
a) resided for a period of 15 years in the UT of J&K
b) studied for a period of 7 years and appeared in class 10th/12th in the UT of J&K
c) registered as migrants and their children.
d) All of the above
- As per the Changes, who is now deemed to have domicile?
- Anyone “who has resided for a period of fifteen years in the UT of J&K”.
- Or has studied for a period of seven years and appeared in class 10th/12th examination in an educational institution located in the UT of J&K.
- Or those registered as migrants and their children.
- Or the children of those central government officials, All India service officials, Officials of Public sector undertaking, autonomous body of central government, public sector banks, officials of statuary bodies officials of central universities and recognized research institutes of central government who have served in J&K for a period of ten years.
- Or children of residents of J&K who reside outside the Union Territory in connection with employment or business or for other professional or vocational reasons, but whose parents fulfil any of the conditions provided in the latest gazette notification will also be entitled to domicile status
2) Countercyclical capital buffers (CCyB), recently seen in news, is associated with
a) Banking system
b) Drug trial
c) Black money
d) None of the above
- Reserve Bank has deferred implementation of countercyclical capital buffers (CCyB) and extended the realisation period for export proceeds.
3) Patriot air defence missiles, recently seen in news, is developed by
- US recently deployed Patriot air defence missiles to Iraq.
4) Lifeline Udan Scheme, launched by Ministry of Civil Aviation, aims to
a) domestic and overseas movement of essential cargo
b) bringing the stranded Indians back from abroad
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) Neither (a) nor (b)
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation has launched “Lifeline Udan” flights for domestic and overseas movement of essential cargo. The objective is to ensure unhindered supply of medical products across the country.
5) Consider the following statements about Anti-smog guns:
- They are used to control the growth of mosquitoes in their breeding zones.
- Supreme Court made anti-smog guns mandatory in projects that require environmental clearance.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
- Anti-smog gun is a device that sprays nebulised water droplets into the atmosphere to reduce air pollution.