News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 21 April 2020
- May 6, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserve (ISPRL)crude oil storages are at three underground locations in
d) All of the above
• ISPRL maintains an emergency fuel store of strategic crude oil enough to provide 10 days of consumption Strategic crude oil storages are at three underground locations in Mangalore, Visakhapatnam and Padur (Udupi, Karnataka).
2) Fortaleza Declaration was signed to form
• In the Fortaleza Declaration, the leaders stressed that the NDB will strengthen cooperation among BRICS and will supplement the efforts of multilateral and regional financial institutions for global development.
3) Which region of atmosphere is also known as neutrosphere?
d) all of the above
• The region below the ionosphere is called neutral atmosphere, or neutrosphere.
4) Milk tea alliance, recently seen in news, refers to
a) pro-democratic front formed by internet users
b) farmers alliance against milk price
c) oil cartel formed by Saudi-Russian alliance
d) None of the above
• It is a pro-democratic front formed by thousands of internet users from Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong in social networks against the authoritarianism of the Chinese Government and its supporters.
5) World Wide Help (WWH), a platform used to connect people seeking medical help with helpers, such as doctors, is an initiative of
a) IIT Bombay
b) National Informatics Centre
c) IISc Banglore
d) IIIT Hyderabad
• IIT Bombay has developed a platform named World Wide Help (WWH) which can be used to connect people seeking medical help with helpers, such as doctors.