News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 01 Jun 2020
- June 3, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Which states in India have used the provision of optional use of Hindi in proceedings of concerned High Courts?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) All of the above
• The provision of optional use of Hindi in proceedings has already been made in the High Courts of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar.
2) Who among the following is not a member who can administer PM CARES fund?
a) Minister of Defence
b) Minister of External Affairs
c) Minister of Home Affairs
d) Minister of Finance
• Prime Minister is the ex-officio Chairman of the PM CARES Fund and Minister of Defence, Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of Finance, Government of India are ex-officio Trustees of the Fund.
• Stating that PM CARES FUNDS is not a ‘public authority’ under Section 2(h) of the Right to Information Act, 2005, the Prime Minister’s Office(PMO) has refused to divulge information sought in an application filed under the RTI Act.
3) National Career Service (NCS) project has now started offering free online Career Skills Training for its registered job-seekers. It comes under the ministry of
a) Labour and Employment
b) Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
c) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
d) Human Resource Development
• Ministry of Labour and Employment under its National Career Service (NCS) project has now started offering free online Career Skills Training for its registered job-seekers.
4) Mahesh Navmi is an auspicious Hindu festival that is celebrated by the devotees of Lord Shiva– also known as Lord ‘Mahesh’. It is celebrated in the state of
c) Madhya Pradesh
• The festival is mainly celebrated by the people of Rajasthan.
5) Under Minimum Support Price (MSP) for MFP Scheme, MSP is determined by
a) Ministry of Finance
b) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
d) Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
• The Ministry of Tribal Affairs will be the nodal Ministry for implementation and monitoring of the scheme. The Minimum Support Price would be determined by the Ministry with technical help of TRIFED.